About the Course
Professional Diploma in Train the Trainer course by Asian College of Teachers is a tailor-made course to meet the needs of working professionals willing to become efficient international trainers.
The course is comprehensive and fulfils all the global standards that provide the necessary skills, techniques, and the need analysis required by the candidates to create interactive learning sessions, to organize a model training atmosphere, to build and maintain strong group dynamics, to conduct effective training sessions and maintaining a proper communication with the learners, management of different behavioural issues of the learners and much more.
Both aspiring, as well as working professionals are eligible to pursue the course and it will prepare them as efficient facilitators so that they can provide proper training to their trainees. The course includes study materials as well as many videos along with case studies to help the learners in pursuing the program.
Eligibility and Course Fee
Both experienced and aspiring trainers can apply for this course
- The minimum eligibility criterion is 10 + 2 or equivalent qualification
- Fee for the Diploma Course is 17,000/- INR (18% GST applicable)
- Instalment facility is conveniently available
Teaching and Learning Modes
- Diploma course can be completed in 120 hours and is available online.
- The course can be completed in 5 months.
- Online courses can be availed from any part of the world to anybody having basic internet connection and computer knowledge.
Phase 1: Training and Learning
Phase 2: The Trainer
Phase 3: Techniques
Phase 4: The Group
Phase 5: The Training environment
Phase 6: Need Analysis
Phase 7: Feedback
Phase 8: Handling Equipment.
Admission and Support Services
- ACT's admission process is quite easy and compliant
- An online payment method is available.
- The candidates will be contacted via mail or over the phone by ACT’s submission department.
- One can make payments (by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque, or demand draft in ACT's bank account)
- Experienced and accomplished tutors are always available to help you with the course.
- A compulsory Teaching practice session is available after the completion of the course.
The online course will train the aspiring candidates so that they are prepared to train learners from various backgrounds. Moreover, the certificates awarded after the completion of the course are globally recognized and will thus benefit the candidates.
The course paves a great way for aspiring candidates and provides several career options. The course benefits the candidates in a way so that they can work as corporate trainers, freelancers, HR executives, trainers in educational institutions, etc. Those who are willing to kick-start their career as training professionals with a passion for travelling can go for this course. There is a huge demand for training professionals in India as well as countries like Thailand, Vietnam, China, Japan, Middle East, Eastern European and South American nations, etc.
Accreditation and Certification
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- ACT is a member of CPD Certification Service UK
- All ACT courses are endorsed by Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education