About the Course
Asian College of Teacher's Diploma in Montessori Teachers Training has been designed for those planning to become Montessori teachers. A Montessori teacher's prime objectives are to prepare a classroom environment befitting the needs of the children so that the children are inspired to learn. Montessori teachers have to realize that every child is a unique individual and understanding his/her uniqueness and allowing one to develop at his/her own pace is one of the primary jobs of a Montessori teacher. This course will impart training in creating environments for young children that enable them to be independent and active. Anyone related to the Montessori teaching or education industry can also consider opting for this course.
Specialized courses are offered to the candidates applying for the Diploma course. Some of these specializations include: English Language Teaching, Classroom Management, Education Management and Early Years Care.
These courses offer the candidates the opportunity to expand their knowledge base and a scope for the candidates to master skills that will help them to utilize those skills on varying platforms and cater to a variety of learners with different capabilities. Candidates can choose any specialization ranging from one to all four, according to their personal preferences and future plans.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- Both experienced and aspiring teachers can apply for this course
- The minimum entry requirement is 10 + 2
- Diploma course in online mode is available at 20000 INR
- Instalment payment is conveniently available
- Meritorious students can avail scholarship options
Teaching and Learning Modes
- Courses are also available in Online and Distance mode.
- Diploma course lasts for maximum up to 8 months covering 120 hours
- Online course can be studied from any part of the world
- Completion of the course can be done in the fast track mode
- Candidates can also avail Teaching Practice sessions
Candidates who have reasonable knowledge about computer and familiar with internet can apply for the online mode.
Phase 1: Dr Maria Montessori - Her Philosophy and Methodology
Phase 2: The Montessori Methodology and Psychology - The Present Perspective
Phase 3: Exercises of Practical Life
Phase 4: Sensorial
Phase 5: Language and Storytelling
Phase 6: Language activities
Phase 7: Mathematics in Montessori
Phase 8: Computers in Montessori Classroom
Admission and Support Services
- Admission process at ACT is flexible and easy
- Application form can be submitted
- ACT's admission department will contact the candidates via mail or over phone
- Course fee can be paid by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account
- Complete tutor support throughout the course.
- Online videos and reference materials are additional support
- Candidates can take their own time to learn and prepare
- Queries can be emailed and the chatting option available between 10am and 6pm
With a considerable rise in the demand for Montessori teachers, this course will prove to be highly beneficial for those planning a Montessori career. This course prepares a teacher who can teach young students aged 0 - 5 years and can also choose preschool teaching and early childhood educator as their careers. Also, it readies the candidates to become Montessori curriculum developer, course coordinator and consultant associated with Montessori schools. Those wishing to set up their own Montessori schools can also opt for his. Moreover, anyone related to the Montessori education industry can apply for this course.
Accreditation and Certification
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
- ACT is an institutional member of Montessori Europe (ME)
- ACT is in collaboration with Europass, the largest provider of Teacher Training Courses in Europe.
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI)
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education