About the Course
Asian College of Teachers has introduced customized Educational Administration and Management courses in various levels which provides candidates the options to choose educational administration and management to develop their administrative and leadership skills and learn to manage educational organizations. Educational Administration and Management courses are developed keeping in mind the requirements of teaching professionals like head teachers, school managers, principals, vice-principals, aspiring and experienced teachers, who are willing to face extra challenges to acquire administrative and leadership positions to meet the growing expectations from teachers in modern institutions.
Certificate in Educational Administration and Management (4 months)
Certificate in Educational Administration and Management course is a short and brief course developed mainly for aspiring educational administrators and managers. Pursuing the course will teach the important skills and methods required for the various functions of educational institutions. The course can be availed in online mode and completed in 4 months. It is also quite flexible and can be completed from any corner of the world.
Diploma in Educational Administration and Management (8 months)
Diploma in Educational Administration and Management by Asian College of Teachers is mainly developed for principals, vice-principals, institutional heads, educational administrators, and senior teachers. The course will equip the candidates with the vital skills and methods and provide training in the various functions of educational administrators within 8 months, focusing on subjects like Human relations, Crisis and Disaster Management, Educational Supervision, Decision Making, etc. The course can also be completed from the comfort of your home and any part of the world.
Post Graduate Diploma in Education Management (12 months)
Post Graduate Diploma in Education Management is an advanced course that acquaints you with the various modern techniques whether you are an aspirant, working or an experienced academician with administrative and management competencies. The course includes a variety of topics such as resource management, school management, student management, supervision and inspection, institutional planning, etc. It covers 15 elaborate chapters and needs to be completed within 12 months; the course is useful for all those who are looking for administrative jobs or a future career in education management in educational centres all over the globe.
Post Graduate Diploma in Education Leadership (12 months)
Post Graduate Diploma in Education Leadership by Asian College of Teachers is another extensive course designed for all those professional teachers who are ready to take up leadership roles or willing to build a career in the managerial field in educational institutions. With the need for improved institutional effectiveness and positive changes and transformation in varied learning environments and spaces, educational leaders are much in demand. Therefore, the course is meant for teachers, co-coordinators, school leaders, or the head of the institution. The curriculum of the course is quite extensive including 18 Modules that can be completed in 12 months from any part of the globe.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- Course can be pursued by both aspiring and experienced teachers or administrators
- 10+2 to Graduation is the maximum eligibility criterion.
- The courses are reasonably priced between 11,210 INR and 40,000 INR
- Payment can be made in instalments.
- Scholarship options are available for meritorious students
|Certificate in EDM (4 months)||High school Diploma (10+2)||60 hours|
|Diploma in EDM (6 months)||High school Diploma (10+2||120 hours|
|PG Diploma in EDM (12 months)||A diploma degree or equivalent||220 hours|
|PG Diploma in Education Leadership (12 months)||A diploma degree or equivalent.||220 hours|
Teaching and Learning Modes
- The courses are available in online mode
- The maximum duration of the course is between 4 months and 12 months
- Basic computer knowledge and internet connection are required
- There is an option to complete the course in fast track mode
- Candidates can learn at their own pace.
- PHASE 1 - Components of Educational Administration
- PHASE 2 - Human relations in Educational Administration
- PHASE 3 - Educational Supervision
- PHASE 4 - Decision Making in Educational Administration
- PHASE 5 - Curriculum Issues in Administration
- Phase 1: Components of Educational Administration
- Phase 2: Educational Leadership
- Phase 3: Human relations in Educational Administration
- Phase 4: Crises and Disaster Management
- Phase 5: Educational Supervision
- Phase 6: Decision Making in Educational Administration
- Phase 7: Curriculum Issues in Administration
- Phase 8: Evaluation of Teaching and Learning
- Phase 9: Training Centre Management.
- Unit 1. Introduction to School Management
- Unit 2. Management Approaches and Decision Making
- Unit 3. Resource Management
- Unit 4. Financial Management
- Unit 5. Physical Infrastructure
- Unit 6. Classroom Management
- Unit 7. The School Head
- Unit 8. The Teacher
- Unit 9. Student Management
- Unit 10. Co-curricular Activity
- Unit 11. Time Table
- Unit 12. School Records and Registers
- Unit 13. Supervision and Inspection
- Unit 14. Institutional Planning
- Unit 15. Parent Involvement.
- Module 1: Understanding Institution as an organisation and its context
- Module 2: Understanding Education Leadership
- Module 3: Leading and motivating a team effectively
- Module 4: Understanding organising and delegating in the workplace
- Module 5: Planning and allocating work
- Module 6: Solving problems and making decisions
- Module 7: Understanding the communication process in the workplace
- Module 8: Understanding workplace information systems
- Module 9: Understanding how to motivate to improve performance
- Module 10: Understanding performance management
- Module 11: Diversity in workplace
- Module 12: Managing Yourself
- Module 13: Understanding Training and Coaching in an Institution
- Module 14: Understanding Discipline in the workplace
- Module 15: Understanding Stress and Conflict Management in the Workplace
- Module 16: Understanding Customer Service Standards and Requirements
- Module 17: Understanding Innovation and Change in an Institution
- Module 18: Understanding Quality Management in the Workplace.
Admission and Support Services
- Easy admission process
- An application can be submitted online
- Payment can be made online
- Tutor support available throughout the course
- Candidates can learn at their own pace
- You can avail extra help from online videos and reference materials.
The Educational Administration and Management courses are mainly designed for those who are interested or already associated with the administrative division of educational institutions or hold leadership positions. The course is apt for those working as vice-principals, principals, heads of institutions, educationists, administrators, senior teachers, etc.
These courses will open up several job opportunities in the administrative wings of educational institutions and many such leadership roles worldwide and your certificate in Educational Administration and Management will assist you to get a job in this field. The courses can be pursued by both experienced as well as aspiring educational leaders. The courses are quite useful as it provides them with the fundamentals that are required to be an entrepreneur who is about to start one’s institution.
Certification & Accreditation
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers.
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
- ACT is an organizational member of Childhood Education International (CEI)
- ACT holds membership of European Association for International Education (EAIE)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education.