About the Course
If you are looking to step into the field of training and receive exclusive training to hone your training skills, then the Master Trainer program offered by the Centre for Training and Professional Development (CTPD), a division of Asian College of Teachers, will be a perfect choice.
The Master Trainer program has been designed and developed in a live, webinar-based format by experts in the field for aspiring and working trainers to prepare them for the challenges of the trainers’ roles. Both experienced trainers, as well as budding professionals, can attend these online sessions to acquaint them with the design and need analysis of a training session that includes:
- planning methods
- honing their training delivery styles
- assessing against measurable, objective criteria, etc.
Eligibility, Course Fee, and Learning Mode
- Suitable for experienced/ aspiring Trainers/ Supervisors/ Managers
- The minimum eligibility criteria are 10 + 2 or equivalent qualification
- The fee for the course is 25,000 INR (inclusive of GST)
- Online webinar format for an impactful learning
- Duration: 2nd January to 20th February 2021
- The duration covers 8 LIVE Webinar Training Sessions
- One can attend the from any corner of the world with an internet connection and computer knowledge
Who should attend?
- Aspiring / experienced professionals willing to develop their skills and establish mastery in training design, delivery and facilitation.
- 19th November - 7th January 2024
- Training Design, Model and Process
- Training Needs Analysis
- Reviewing Resources
- Research Learning Theories
- Consideration for Design
- Planning Resources to Support the Learners
- Learning Objectives and Assessments
- Select Methods and Media
- Delivering Resources to Support Delivery
- Developing Feedback Methods
- Developing Resources to Promote the Design
- Quality Assurance in Design & Development
- Alpha Card Game
- Introducing to Delivery- Training vs Presentation
- Balancing Trainer Activity
- Training Session Structure
- Training Delivery- Tools & Menus
- Training Delivery Style and Question Techniques
- Moving from Classroom to Virtual & Online Training
- Supporting Performance and Measuring Results
- Return to Investments of Training Initiatives
- Feedback, Reflective Summary.
Admission and Support Services
- The admission process is quite smooth and compliant
- Payment can be made through any online method available
- The candidates will be contacted via mail or over the phone by the admission department of ACT.
- Payment can be made (by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque, or demand draft in ACT's bank account)
- Experienced and accomplished tutors are available to assist the courses.
The program aims at helping training aspirants to equip themselves with all the latest skills required to boost their career in the field of training, and thereby, helping them evolve as efficient trainers. Completing the program guarantees a globally recognised certification that would aid you in attracting ample job opportunities around the world. You can choose to work as:
- Corporate Trainer
- HR trainer
- Soft skill trainer
As the course, along with its certification, is being accepted globally, it also provides you with the opportunity to find employment in exotic locations across the globe. Find employment opportunities in locations like Thailand, Vietnam, China, Japan, Middle East, Eastern European, South American nations, and includes India.
Certification and Accreditation
- The candidates will receive a globally recognized certificate from Asian College of Teachers
- All ACT courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- ACT is a member of CPD Certification Service UK
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education