About the course
Asian College of Teachers is offering Online TEFL courses for passionate teachers with a penchant for travelling. The courses are particularly designed for aspiring TEFL trainers or those already in the EFL/ESL teaching profession. Teaching aspirants enrolling in a TEFL course will gain a comprehensive idea about TEFL before they start their EFL/ESL career. The courses will impart basic and advanced English language teaching techniques and skills. TEFL guarantees professional development for the candidates with a globally recognized certificate and the candidate may look forward to a full-time teaching career with this certification.
Online TEFL Courses - Levels
Asian College of Teachers offers online courses in TEFL at various levels for aspiring and working professionals willing to take up EFL/ESL teaching as their chosen career. The courses aim at imparting skills to understand and handle students' individual needs and travel to exotic locations as efficient EFL/ESL trainers.
120 Hours of International TEFL Certificate Program
120 Hours of International TEFL Certificate Program is a short program that works towards improving your teaching skills and increasing your chances of getting a job as an English teacher abroad who is passionate about teaching and travelling. TEFL as a career is growing everyday giving rise to the need of certified EFL/ESL teachers. The certificate course focuses on all the techniques and methodologies required to enhance your teaching skills and increase your confidence as a teacher.
220 Hours of International TEFL Diploma Program
Act offers 220 hours of International TEFL Diploma course with an aim to provide training to both aspiring and experienced teachers who are looking to build a career in EFL/ESL teaching. The course will acquaint you with the various EFL/ESL teaching methods and the modern approaches that will prepare you to face a TEFL classroom with confidence. It will also provide you the chance to be a part of the international TEFL classrooms and motivate learners from different spheres of life.
280 Hours of TEFL Advanced Diploma Program
280 Hours of TEFL Advanced Diploma Program offered by ACT is a unique course providing a detailed curriculum for advanced learners who are looking to settle a career in TEFL/TESOL.The course can be pursued by both aspirants as well as experienced professionals who are interested in EFL/ESL teaching and wish to travel all over the world. Pursuing the course will open up several new opportunities for you to start your career as an English teacher all across the globe.
400 Hours of International P G Diploma in TEFL
400hrs of International PG Diploma in TEFL course offered by Asian College of Teachers has been developed to cater to the needs of the TEFL professionals who enhance their teaching skills and acquire the latest techniques and methodologies in the field of teaching and training and excel in it. The course acquaints the candidates with the finer nuances of teaching English as a Foreign Language and teaching methodologies, along with the knowledge on Train the Trainer, Education Management and Special Education.
Eligibility and Course Fee
- 10+2 to Bachelor’s degree is all the required criteria for enrolling in the course.
- The course has been designed according to the needs of both aspiring and experienced TEFLers.
- The courses can be availed at 14,500 INR- 39,000 INR.
- Candidates must possess basic computer skills along with a stable internet connection.
Teaching and Learning Modes
- The courses are available in an online mode.
- Basic computer knowledge and internet connection is required to pursue the course.
- Online courses can be availed from any part of the world
- Courses can also be pursued in fast track modes
Admission and Support Services
- ACT's admission process is quite easy and compliant.
- You need to submit an online application form
- ACT's admission department will contact the candidates via mail or over phone
- Any form of payment method can be opted (by using debit/credit card or by depositing cash, cheque or demand draft in ACT's bank account)
- Courses are always accompanied by experienced and accomplished tutors.
- Additional support of online videos and reference materials are given
- Candidates may learn at their own pace.
- Queries can be emailed or discussed over the phone between 10 am - 6 pm.
A TEFL program provides the candidates with an internationally accepted certificate and along with gives ample opportunities to build their teaching career abroad as an EFL/ESL teacher. The Middle East is another region where one can find plenty of EFL jobs. The Gulf countries are also showing a promising prospect in EFL teaching in a number of institutes.
However, even Asian countries are not lagging behind and are looking for certified and experienced teachers. Thailand remains a preferred location by aspiring EFL/ESL teachers. Countries like South Korea and Vietnam are also in line while hiring TEFL certified teachers as the demand for learning the language increases.Among the other destinations in Asia, also making its place among the top places for TEFL job opportunities are: China, Malaysia, Cambodia, and Taiwan.
Accreditation and Certification
- ACT TEFL courses are accredited by the world's largest TESOL accreditation body TESOL Canada & TESOL USA.
- All TEFL courses are accredited by International Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (QAHE)
- TEFL Courses from ACT are also accredited by CPD Certification Service UK
- ACT TEFL courses are endorsed by Training Qualifications UK (TQUK)
- All ACT courses are endorsed by NCC, an awarding organization and a global provider of British education.